Tuesday, November 20, 2018

October random happenings...

I talk about my job and the awesome family I work for.  Charles, center, hired me back in 1993.  Little did I know I'd be here all these years later and now working for him and his sons, Matt and Josh.  They went hunting in Canada at the beginning of October.  They are all wonderful men and I can't imagine working for anyone else...:)

Mum went to spend a couple of weeks up north with Jenny and I picked her up at the airport on the 9th.  Happy to have her back home!

They've FINALLY opened I-49 and this makes our getting around town so much easier!!

I completed seven weeks of physical therapy on my left shoulder.  It was the hardest thing ever!

One of our after-therapy dinners - this burger at Walk-ons was ridiculous! 

The lottery got up to a record $1.6 billion...and no.  We did not win.

Kenneth is putting all kinds of fun things on his new truck!  Here is the new bed cover.

Mum got tired of her hardwood floors and put this beautiful rug down. Haley likes it much better because she was always slipping and sliding on the wood!

Always love it when he comes and visits...:)

He's here for another visit on Halloween because Grandma was staying the night to take us to the airport the next day.

And he brought us ice cream!!  GMa dishing it out...

Although we had no trick or treaters, Daniel was ready!!

No comments:

Post a Comment