Friday, May 22, 2020

Visiting Indiana after the HRPT

After the Power Tour and our visit with our Ohio family, we headed to Jenny and Mike's in Indiana.  I rode with Jenny in her car and got a break from the El Camino...and I think Kenneth enjoyed the break from ME and instead got to visit with his brother-in-law!!  We always have such a good time with them, no matter where they are and this time was no different.  Jenny had fresh daisies in our room - she's such a sweet sister...she knows how much I love them...:)  We had good food, got to travel the Michigan Wine Trail, got in some awesome back porch time and had some great laughs.  Looking forward to our next visit already!
















Mike spilled his beer on the table...AND on me!!  I didn't care - I was full of lobster and beer!!!

I have the best sister EVER!!!!

Kenneth and I had breakfast here when we tried to go look at RVs in the "RV Capitol"...but they had no dealers.  Just manufacturers and storage lots.  Sad day, but a great breakfast!

No comments:

Post a Comment