Monday, May 22, 2017

Finishing up the month of April

We got back from New Orleans on Friday, April 21st to some beautiful weather! On Sunday, we took a ride after church over to Marshall and all through the East Texas country - always a nice ride!
 


On Tuesday, Mum and I went to Lobsterfest at Red Lobster.  Neither of us had been there in a while and I think it was the best meal I've ever had there!  I had lobster tails, crab legs, shrimp and scallops - YUM!!!



On Thursday, Kenneth had the bike ready to go when I got home from work and we headed north to Texarkana for some dinner at Hooters and another beautiful ride.



Saturday we went to a crawfish boil at church.  Great crawfish, games and bouncies for the kids and the praise band played a little Cajun music.  I didn't think to take any pictures until the cleanup was done but we had a wonderful time of food and fellowship.



No comments:

Post a Comment