Thursday, December 21, 2017

Getting caught up posting before Christmas!

Here are a few things from this month that I've been lax in posting...because next up will be my Christmas post!


KATIE'S HOME FOR THE HOLIDAYS!!!! And so are her cats, which I love...:)

FINALLY the first fire of the season was built mid-December.



Love my nativity from Kenneth's Grandmother.

Here it is with my Thomas Kincaid Christmas tree - love them both!

I'm all ready for Christmas!  Katie literally doubled the amount of presents when she brought hers in!

Never know what you'll see when you work in an office in the country...

Haley was happy to see Katie, too - she just wanted down to get her toy!!

Beautiful sunset at Mum's apartment one night.

Mum got her lights on her hedge all by herself-she did such a good job!!

Trip makes himself at home.  I had to make him move so I could sit in my chair!

Trip loves the new toy his mom got him, but Bitty could care less about it.

Kenneth playing with his grandcat!!!!

Had lunch with Bob and Cille - very special friends of ours...love them so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment