Thursday, December 21, 2017

Santa came early for me!

Honestly.  I can't remember another Christmas that I've been so blessed!  I have the promise of eternity through my faith in the Lord (thank you, Jesus!), my family is all healthy and happy, I have my Mom close and can spend time with her, I work for the BEST family ever and they were very generous this year and just LOOK at what Santa brought early for me!!! 



New gas stove.  Floor model so we had to get it home ourselves.  Thank goodness for a strong son!

Making some adjustments for a good fit.

Kenneth set the kitchen up for gas just in case when we built the house.

I'm SO happy with it!!!



First breakfast cooked.  I love the griddle!  It works great for so many things.  I do tortillas a lot on it and Katie has been making paninis and grilled cheese sandwiches on it.


First dinner a success, too!! 

Next came the delivery of our new refrigerator!


VERY happy with it, too!!  And we have an ice maker!  No more buying ice or making ice in the portable ice maker or ice trays...:)

Now I just have to get the kitchen back in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment