Friday, March 9, 2018

February happenings

February just slipped on by me and I never got around to posting much, so here's what else happened...


My trainer at Anytime Fitness organized a dinner with the girls that workout together.  It was fun to get together and share a meal instead of sweating together!  Ty, Devin, Danielle and Bryne at Trejo's Restaurant.

Karen, Becky and Ty.  Didn't get any pics of my side of the table!



Got a dartboard for the back porch...I can see lots of matches happening out here this summer!

Kenneth and I went to Copeland's Restaurant on one of our outings.  This crawfish bread was delicious!!

And the his etouffee and my eggplant were even better!!

Friday night relaxing on the back porch with the cats.  Found out we need a light over the dartboard!

It's fun to have cats around again.  They love getting their treats!

Got a call from Arvis and Patty to come over for a crawfish boil.  He did a great job and we all had our fill with some left over!


New friends Joyce and Terry


Now THIS is springtime in Louisiana!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment