Wednesday, May 23, 2018

Let's get April out of the way!

Here are a few more things that made April fun!


LOVE my workout group and trainer!  Staying healthy and fit has never been fun for me, but now I enjoy it.

Curt came over for a weekend when Lisa went out of town and he and Kenneth fished.  They caught enough for a fish fry one evening!

Katie's last night of crawfish.  She left for her new assignment in Minnesota and am I ever missing her!!

Curt joined us. A storm blew in and we all scrambled into the teeny, tiny building at Drift In to finish our crawfish!

Happy Secretary's Day to me!!  I work for the absolute best family on the planet!!!

Kenneth and I went shopping for a few things we needed for our beach vacation and had this awesome dinner.  Adios, April 2018 - you've been fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment