Wednesday, August 15, 2018

Daniel's birthday

I feel bad that I'm just now posting Daniel's June birthday post in mid-August, but that's just the way my year seems to be going...a day late and a dollar short!  At any rate, Daniel didn't want to go out to a restaurant this year.  He said he just wanted his Dad to grill him a steak and chill at the house so that's what we did!  I wanted to get him a round of golf at a local country club but I don't have the connections to do that so I gave him cash hoping that he has some connections!  Happy birthday, Daniel!!



Our first family portrait!

He was such a sweet baby...:)

He approves of his dinner - steak with sautéed mushrooms, baked potato, cole slaw and garlic bread.

He and his grandmothers seem to be enjoying the food!!


And he's STILL sweet!!  He cleaned the kitchen on his birthday after dinner.

Even though he's a grown man, I still see that sweet little boy when I look at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment