Thursday, August 23, 2018

Henry!!

Sarah and Grady made me a great-aunt again when they brought Henry into the world on July 11th. He weighed in at 7 lbs., 2 oz. and was 18" long.  At 5 weeks, he weighs 11 lbs. He is the cutest little guy and looks just like his dad!!  They are over-the-moon in love with him and I can't wait until I get to meet him.  Until then, the pictures Jenny sends will have to do.  Welcome to the family, Henry!!


I love this pic of Sarah and her newborn little bundle of joy...

Already has a "look" for Grandma

Jenny has another grandson to spoil!!

Love them both!!

Sarah sent me this for my birthday a day late and said she was late because "this tiny human kept her busy all day"!!

He has so many expressions already!

That FACE...I love it!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment