Friday, September 14, 2018

Happy birthday to me!!

Where has the time gone?   Just yesterday I was getting married and starting a family...now I'm 55!!  Lord willing, I'll be saying the same thing 30 years from now.  ;)   I had a wonderful celebration.  Mum wanted to have a party at her apartment so she made ham barbeque, had chips and dip and got me a cake.  And EVERYONE was there - even Katie!!!  Love my family and cherish every opportunity I have to get together with them.  Now to see what this year in my life brings...:)




Daniel helping Grandma get everything ready

So happy she came to see us before she went to Washington!

All my sweet great nieces...:)

Daniel help his Nana get set up

I used to haul her around when she was just a baby!!!  Again...where have the years gone?


Love my kiddos!!


Daniel got me a cool rock light that puts off positive ions - maybe it'll give me energy! Then the bottle of Crown Reserve will help me get a good nights sleep...


Me and all my girls!!!  Oops...except for Lilah!

Here we are, minus Daniel.  He left before we got our pic.


Lilah made me a card!




We had a photo bench and got me with everyone!  Amanda Jayne and Auntie

Katie and Mom

Nana and Elaine

Daddy and Mama



Lilah, Natalee, Kaylie Jayne, Shelby and Auntie

Mum and Elaine

No comments:

Post a Comment