Monday, September 17, 2018

Lilah's day with Auntie!

Lilah was the third great-niece to redeem her "Day with Aunt Elaine" coupon from Christmas and what a fun day we had!  I picked her up at her house at 9:30am on Saturday, August 11th and we headed to Tinseltown to see "The Incredibles 2".  We ate too much popcorn and licorice so we decided to do some shopping before we went to lunch.  Lilah wanted a dress and tried on several before deciding on one and it was the one I loved!  She also picked out a pretty ring that matched well and off we went to Posado's for a really good lunch.  Too bad we were both still full of popcorn and had to take most of it home to the other girls to eat!  Lilah is a beautiful, sweet soul who loves dresses, is full of energy and wasn't too excited to be starting school but I think I convinced her it wasn't going to be too hard because she was really smart!!  Looking forward to our next day together...:)

Headed out for the day!

I think we had most of the popcorn eaten before the movie started!

I love this little dress!  It's dressy but a little tomboyish which fits Lilah perfectly!!

Little Miss carried her own purchases...so cute!!!

Love me some Posado's!!  We were still full of popcorn, then we ate chips and salsa and tortillas so most of dinner went in the to-go boxes.  So enjoyed this sweet child...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment