Monday, December 13, 2021

Finishing up November

 Of course the only way to finish up November is with turkey!! So thankful that Amanda and her crew have taken over hosting. They do such a great job and it's awesome that her girls are learning how to do all the things so one day I'll be able to go to one of THEIR houses for the holiday!!

Got my Christmas decorations started!

Since I don't have to cook anymore, I am able to start my Thanksgiving morning off trying my Pumpkin Spice Cream that I got in Tennessee...seemed appropriate for Thanksgiving!

Kenneth had an audience opening the wine!

Natalee and Kaylie Jayne looking lovely...:)

Brandon and Amanda getting out the Derringer whisky for us to sample

All my pretty girls!!!

Mum loves the selfies!!

She loves having her handsome grandson filling her glass more, though...

And I love this guy more than anything!!

I LOVE these two ladies!








And getting home to Caddo Lake after a beautiful day with family makes me so very thankful for this life I am blessed to live!


No comments:

Post a Comment