Monday, December 13, 2021

Some other fun things in the beginning of November...

Mum and I attended a fundraiser luncheon for the Gingerbread House and I won a really nice prize package! Sophia's bridesmaids also threw her a bridal shower and it was wonderful!

My raffle prize win at the luncheon!

Mum and I had a wonderful dinner here on one of my Tuesday night visits

I stopped in the middle of the road on my way to Bunco to get this pic...the moon looked AWESOME!!

Speaking of Bunco...Tonya trying to get the Bunco beads unstuck from her earring! We have a lot of fun with our Bunco group!





Well, my pictures are mixed up again but we're used to that by now. This is the food table before we all dug in at Sophia's shower! Amber and Heather had the house decorated so beautifully!

Another dinner out with Mum...Chicken Salad Chick...yum!!

Erin Merryn was the speaker at the Gingerbread House luncheon. She spoke of how she overcame years of sexual abuse at the hands of two different people in her life and the work she does now to protect children all over the United States. It was a very emotional and inspiring testimonial.


How blessed am I to be able to hang out with my mother so much?!

Look how pretty Daniel and Sophia's house looks with their fall decor!!

Mum enjoyed waiting for the shower to start. Nolan is such a pleasant little guy!




Amber and Sophia

And I'm also blessed to be able to hang out with MY daughter!!


Our beautiful bride-to-be!!


Amber had a cute game to play and Katie won!

Me with my two girls...:)

Heather, Sophia and Amber
What fun we had celebrating Sophia!!

This is now my favorite picture of Rita and Pam!!


No comments:

Post a Comment