Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Day - Happy Birthday, Jesus!!


Christmas morning...we got to sleep in, then have a lazy day. 
Santa came last night!!! Nobody even noticed and I had to tell them after we ate breakfast.  I LOVE surprises!!!

Waiting patiently for breakfast...

Watching Saturday Night Live Christmas skits while breakfast is in the oven.

Made a new kind of monkey bread and poured melted butter all over the floor. Haley took care of it!

This is all that was left...mmmmmm....:)


I finally told them they each had a present under the tree and Daniel handed them out.  GOT to open something on Christmas morning...
 

 


 


 

 


Daniel and Mum went home and I stretched out in my recliner and watched my Steelers beat Baltimore which was MY Christmas present for the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment