Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Christmas Eve


I cooked my family dinner Christmas Eve so Christmas Day everyone could do their own thing, be lazy and hang out wherever they wanted!  Amanda and Lilah were sick so they couldn't be with us but I'm so happy Brandon brought the other girls up. Pam and Norm were there. Rita, Jane and Daniel came, too so we had a lot of activity!  I've been doing Cajun Christmas the last few years so we had crawfish etouffee, chicken and sausage jambalaya, seafood gumbo, garlic bread, cookies and chocolate pie. What a wonderful day of family, food and fun!

 

Natalee, Kaylie and Shelby - such pretty girls!!

Such silly girls!!!



Kenneth, Norm, Daniel, Jane and Brandon



Pamela Jayne is so pretty...you, too Natalee!
 



 

FINALLY time to open their presents!!
 

 



So excited to get their Bibles and daily devotion books!!

Popcorn popper from Mrs. Jane


Opening our present from them...






Things didn't quite work out and for the first time I can remember, we didn't make it to Candlelight service at church.  Here is my snap to Katie telling her that!



So the guys went fishing and Mum and I watched my favorite traditional Christmas movie and chatted and still had a wonderful evening. 


No comments:

Post a Comment