Tuesday, January 3, 2017

New Year's Eve...Farewell 2016


What an awesome year 2016 was for us!!  When I started this blog I had no idea where the year would take us, only that Kenneth was retiring and we hoped to travel.  We have been so blessed to be able to start fulfilling this dream we've always had!! 

I spent the day doing laundry, cleaning and piddling around the house.  Kenneth went and built a ramp then down to his Mom's house to help Timothy pack up some things.  He got home around 3:30 just as I was sitting down to watch a movie and drink a beer and said, "I hope you don't mind but I invited Mom, Timothy, Tommy, Shane, Greg, Joe and Carol over for a fish fry tonight.".  Of course I didn't mind!  Tommy, Shane and Greg had other plans but we did have some come over.  The fish was fresh and wonderful, as always - Kenneth does such a good job!


Rita, Carol, Joe and Timothy enjoying dinner
 



Mom and sons - Timothy, Rita and Kenneth


 After everyone left, we spent a quiet evening watching movies, dozing in our chairs and watching the New York City party and ball dropping events.  A little before midnight, we got the champagne out and were ready for our toast!
 
 
 
CHEERS to another wonderful year spent with this guy and looking forward to 2017...wherever it takes us!!

No comments:

Post a Comment