Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Farewell, 2017...you've been a memorable year!

2017 was a wonderful year for us - way too many blessings for me to count.  All I can say is "Thank You, LORD"!!!  Looking back at my posts for the year have been so much fun - I can't wait for the book to be printed!  We spent the day sleeping in, cooked breakfast, went out to eat at Walk On's, stopped by Milton and Jill's to see the awesome train set-up and for a nice visit, back to the house to snack for dinner, bake some cookies, watch some movies and toast with champagne at midnight.  Katie was home this year so she was able to take our picture this year - no selfies necessary!  Looking forward to a wonderful 2018!








Such an awesome setup!!

There were so many little displays within the larger display.

Lights out!

Loved this from every angle!



I have so much fun with this guy - he still makes me laugh every day...:)

Happy 2017 to us!  Looking forward to 2018 with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment