Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Random January happenings...

I'll finish up the month with some random happenings...




Katie took me to Chicken Salad Chick for lunch one day - very good food!

Sushi lunch one day!

Mum got a new lamp. Thank goodness Katie was in town to take care of this - I couldn't have done it!

Katie got a new car!  Taking her brother to see it.

Love my kiddos!

Kenneth unloading Bob's wheelchair at Tom's visitation...so sad to lose another dear friend this year.

This girl and I can't get enough sushi!!  There were two other lunches I didn't get pics of, too!

Kenneth figuring out Tom's job of drawing up the ramps and ordering supplies.  Not only will he be missed by all who knew and loved him, the wheelchair ramp ministry is going to miss him.

Mum waving the Terrible Towel while watching the Steelers in the AFC playoffs.  Unfortunately it didn't help.

Trip knows the warmest place in the house...smart cat.

It snowed!!  January 16th we had measurable snow for the first time in years!  I worked from home for two days because the temps never got above 28 degrees and both bridges I cross to get to work were iced over.

I'm still a pretty good aim with a snowball!!  Got her twice...





No comments:

Post a Comment