Monday, July 26, 2021

December, 2020

 Well, of course, Christmas happened this month!  Curt and Lisa met us in Natchitoches for the Christmas lights because I'd never seen them and because we wanted to take a little trip in the new rig.  We also had a wedding one weekend-Sophia's sister, Lilly, got married.  Since Katie was in town for that and was on call for Christmas, we opened our gifts early.  On Christmas Day, Kenneth and I loaded up our car and went visiting everyone - Mum, Rita, Daniel and Sophia hosted a brunch for the parents and our last stop was to Amanda and Brandon's to visit with them and the girls.  And for some reason, I don't have our annual New Year's Eve toast but it was a crazy and unusual year so it really doesn't surprise me!  Even though 2020 had many challenges, it was still such a wonderful year full of family, friends and fun and I thank the Good Lord for each and every day I can spend with them all...:)

























































No comments:

Post a Comment