Monday, November 21, 2016

It's been a busy couple of weeks!

I've gotten really far behind on posting here - so busy at work and at home.  Hopefully I'll get caught up this week!  On Friday, November 11th, I got home to find Kenneth at the boathouse fishing.  Since he really wasn't catching, it didn't take much to convince him that we should go for a ride!

Nice little hometown restaurant in Gilliam, LA

Beautiful sky - there were skydivers and I thought I caught them but I don't see them here.

Nice little place to eat and we were really surprised at the variety of food they had on the menu.


 


Been to services here - this little church is well over 100 years old and really unique.



Sunset over Caddo Lake...my favorite lake ever!





Beautiful end to a wonderful ride...

Here's what I got started on when I got home!  Thanksgiving is tomorrow, you know...

No comments:

Post a Comment