Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Thanksgiving came early this year...


...on Saturday, November 12th to be exact!  Since Katie was leaving on the 14th, we did Thanksgiving so we could have everyone together to see her off and also so she could get her dinner!  Of course, once everyone showed up it was chaos and I didn't take any pictures!  I hate that I can't remember to do that.  Maybe at Christmas I'll remember to get some.  I'm so happy we got to spend time with Katie before she left and am always happy to have a houseful of people! 
Mum decorating the table

Katie's Christmas also came early!

 

She wanted this little vacuum cleaner to take traveling with her.



Needed Dad's knife to help with this one.  I had her stumped with this box - it was the accessories for the vacuum!

 



I know...she looks so thrilled!  She really was, though...:)

Daniel walking Nana out to her car.

Hope we can all be together again really soon...



No comments:

Post a Comment