Monday, June 27, 2016

Daniel's birthday!!

I was so happy we got home in time to celebrate Daniel's birthday!!  We all met at Shogun for a wonderful meal - four different kinds of sushi, meals of scallops, shrimp, filet mignon, salmon and lots of fried rice!  It's always so special when we can gather, enjoy each others company and eat!
 
Daniel and his grandmothers - GMa was trying some sushi!

She wasn't a fan...

Our chef was quite entertaining!

Watching the show the chef was putting on.

Katie always has a smile for her Mama!!

I can tell you he was NOT trying to steal any sushi from me!





I think we all took food home - the portions are ridiculously large!!

I LOVE this picture!!!

Happy birthday, Daniel!!  We are all so blessed to have you in our lives...xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment