Friday, June 3, 2016

Morning walks

Yesterday after work, I went to visit with Mum and Katie.  In keeping with my determination not to got to the same places to eat all the time, we went to River City Grille.  What a wonderful dinner we had!  The weather was quite pleasant so we sat on the patio where ceiling fans kept us comfortable.  There was a singer on a stool and he provided some really good music for entertainment.  The boiled shrimp appetizer was perfectly cooked and seasoned and the crawfish for dinner were also perfectly cooked, seasoned and they were big!  Can't wait to see where we pick to eat next time!


Mum had a good time!!
I've started back with my morning walks and love it!  With all the rain we've been having, everything is so bushy and green.  The weather has been cool and the birds have been singing...
 


Love my little neighborhood and my private walking path...:)

When I get home, I sit on the back porch and drink some water and watch the hummingbirds and the bluebirds.  I caught a hummingbird in action today!  They're so much fun to watch.





No comments:

Post a Comment