Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Love weekends at home

As much as I love all the traveling we're getting to do, I love being at home!  Saturdays, Mum and Haley come up to the house which gives us a chance to visit and also allows me to get my laundry and other chores done.  On beautiful days like Saturday, I can hang my clothes on the line.
Getting all the fuzz balls off of her sweater

A girl and her dog...:)

Haley loves all the action in the back yard and she can see it much better when she's on top of me!

Went to church Sunday morning, had lunch at Johnny's Pizza and then took a ride over to Jefferson and around Lake 'o the Pines. It was an absolutely gorgeous day - I could definitely feel fall in the air!

 

Kenneth took a road I've never been on before - it was a little sketchy, but really pretty.

Back on a real road!

Stopped in for a cold beverage...

This is the main drag in Jefferson - lots of nice little shops and restaurants





 



Stopped for a water break. He was watching the guys fishing...

Passed by my work on the way home!


Got home in time to watch the Steelers beat the Kansas City Chiefs 43-14!  Thank goodness they played better this week than they did last week.  They embarrassed themselves against the Eagles, but showed up for this week's game - YAY!  Love watching them play good football.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment