Thursday, August 18, 2016

Heading out for Sturgis Bike Week, 2016!!

We finally got to South Dakota!  This has been something that Kenneth has always wanted to do and I'm so thankful we got to do it this year!  I took over 1,600 pictures so it's going to take me a few days to get them edited and posted but I will get it done.  I came back to a mountain of work and am just now coming up for air...:)

Thursday, August 4th, we loaded the bike in a trailer and headed for Texas to Curt and Lisa's house.  We picked up the RV that afternoon, shopped for groceries and got everything loaded!


Turning the water off to the house since we'll be gone for ten days.
Selfie before pulling out of the driveway!
 
Deer crossed the road right in front of us somewhere in Texas!

We will NOT miss this heat!!

I just love seeing our flag fly...:)  God bless the U.S.A.

Curt checking out the RV.

Our home for the next ten days!  It really worked out great.


Kenneth is the first one behind the wheel - no surprise here - and is getting all the mirrors adjusted.

Lisa and I shopped while the guys took the RV to the house.

Lisa said we needed ketchup.  I informed her that she did NOT get ketchup...if she wanted ketchup, Heinz is the ONLY real ketchup!  I was ashamed there was Hunts in a buggy of groceries that I was paying half for. She found it quite amusing...:/

RV is all loaded, bikes loaded...we are READY TO ROLL!!


No comments:

Post a Comment