Monday, August 1, 2016

Busy weekend...aren't they all?

This past weekend was busy!  Went to town Friday night, Saturday was spend cleaning, doing laundry and packing for Sturgis.  We had a late afternoon rain storm and the sun was shining the whole time!  Never did see the rainbow, though...  Our Texas Rangers have been winning ballgames and my favorite player, who is now retired but working for the Rangers offices, Michael Young, was inducted into the Rangers Hall of Fame.  He was such a good player and is a great contributor to his community.  Sunday found us on the open road, riding in the cool of the morning.  We rode for about five hours and it wasn't so cool when we reached home!  Thankful for the blessings in my life...:)
 
I seem to love taking pictures of sunsets...

It was raining SO hard, but the sun kept shining!

Thanking the fans...


His #10 plaque...

I have a strap on my phone now so I can take pictures on the road!

Sights from the road...

Love seeing the road stretching out in front of us!

No comments:

Post a Comment