Wednesday, August 3, 2016

My birthday!!

I just have to say that I have the best family ever!!  They always make me feel so loved and special...:)  We met at Twisted Root Burgers because on August 1st, they started serving a Pittsburgh beer - Yuengling!  I had my sister bring a case down last year for Daniel's birthday because he likes it and so do I.  Well, no more hauling it in from out of state because they are serving it in restaurants and selling it in the grocery stores here now!  We had a wonderful dinner, cold beer, Chuck Norrisisms and LOTS of laughs!!  What a wonderful evening - thank you all so much for making my day so awesome!!


Here's what you find on your phone later when you hand it to your daughter to take her parents' picture...:)

The picture she took.


Love him so very much - he makes every day great for me!!

My present!! 

It looks SO nice!  The kids had it framed and Mum bought all the wrappings.

Love, love, love my family!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment