Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Errand Day

I took the day off work Friday, December 16th for a couple of doctor appointments and I recruited Kenneth to be my driver!  In between appointments, we had some time to kill so we had breakfast at iHop and I finally made it to the new Whole Foods Market that opened up about a month ago in Shreveport.  So many great things there and if I can't find what I want at the SuperKroger in Bossier, I'll be headed back to Whole Foods.  Kroger really does have a great organic selection and I can pretty much always find what I'm looking for there, but it's nice to know Whole Foods is close.

 We also stopped by McCary's Jewelers to order my Christmas present....yay!!  I've had Mum's engagement ring since Dad passed away in 2011 and have never done anything with it.  I'm so excited to be able to get something done with it now!  It was Dad's mother engagement ring before Mum got it so it really is a special stone.  I'll have to post what I got later...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment