Thursday, December 1, 2016

Fall is here!

Fall is finally here!!  We usually don't get "seasons" in Louisiana - it goes from cold to hot and hot to cold in about two weeks every spring and fall.  This year I've seen a lot more color in the trees...maybe because we've been on the motorcycle so much and I'm noticing it more, but I really think we've had more fall here than usual.  And I'm loving it!!  With the coming of fall begins the cooking.  There is always a Tupperware with Chex mix in my house around November and December.  This year, I had to ship it to Arizona so Katie wouldn't feel left out. :)Here is some of the fall color around our house...
 

 

 
 

 
 



Kenneth got his first hunt in on Monday, November 21st and within three hours had a deer.  This will fill our freezer and give us enough meat for this year so he won't have to hunt anymore.  He will go again if Daniel doesn't get one soon so he can fill his freezer, too.  The Lord provides us with so many blessings - venison and fish to feed us are two of them.

Here's what happens to the meat...
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment