Friday, December 2, 2016

Thanksgiving Day

It's pretty bad that I only got two pictures of our Thanksgiving Day and one of them was a screenshot of the SnapChat I sent to Katie wishing her a Happy Thanksgiving/wish you were here snap!  Since we already had our turkey dinner before Katie left, we opted for steaks (filet mignon and ribeyes-yum!), baked potatoes, sautéed mushrooms and garlic bread.  Mum made Pumpkin Crisp for dessert and Daniel brought a nice bottle of champagne to have with our dinner.  Of course, Daniel also brought the steaks and garlic bread and I ended up freezing the steaks I bought because he buys MUCH better steaks than I do!!  He also brought some Cajun crab dip and crackers that I could seriously eat the whole container in one sitting it's so good.  It was just us, Daniel and the Moms so it was a small group, good food and football...the Steelers played Thursday night and won!

Haley chasing the "red dot" that haunts her at our house!

No comments:

Post a Comment