Tuesday, December 27, 2016

Mum's big adventure!
















On Friday, December 2nd, Kenneth dropped Mum off at the airport to head to Pittsburgh.  Her sister picked her up there and on December 4th, they boarded a Carnival cruise ship and headed for the Bahamas with Aunt Karen's family!  I wish I had some pictures from their cruise to post!!  She had a wonderful time with her sister and was able to get some quality "girl time" with her.  They shared a stateroom that had a balcony and were able to talk all day and all night!!  What wonderful memories they will have...I'm so thankful she was able to go!
 




On Wednesday, December 14th, we had to get to the airport by 6:30 to pick Mum up from her trip and I had a lot of work to do between the time I got off work and then so Kenneth was enlisted as kitchen help!!  Thank goodness he's good at everything...:)  We got the appetizers made for our party the next day, chocolate chip cookies made and peanut blossoms made...AND made it to the airport on time! 




So happy she's home!



Over Cross Lake

The moon was just gorgeous that night, too!


At our house


Molly texted me some pictures she took on the cruise so I AM able to show a few pics of Mum's cruise!


Carnival Pride




Atlantis

Love these two...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment