Friday, August 13, 2021

Caught up again!

I had enough internet in South Dakota to work, but not enough to get my pictures uploaded to the blog so I got way behind, but now I'm caught up again.  Hopefully it'll stay that way, because it's hard to go back and remember everything we're doing.  Today we rode into Billings to the Harley dealer to get our chip, had lunch/dinner at Montana Brewing Co. and back to the camper - 151 mile round trip.  I have quit taking so many pics of the landscape and can now just sit back and enjoy the ride...:)  It feels so different seeing the country from a motorcycle rather than a vehicle...SO loving this adventure!!

Beartooth H-D and actually Red Lodge H-D, as well because they sold their building in Red Lodge where we were earlier in the week and are looking for a new place there.  Until they find one, they combined merchandise so we got a chip from each place.

Found a muffler man at L.P. Anderson Tire Co. in Billings, MT.  Ever since we started Rt. 66, I love to find them!

Montana Brewing Co. Sandbagger Gold - really good!  Another reason I love traveling...getting to try all the local brews.  I have found some really good beers.

They had a pretty big operation going here.


Saw this beautiful Galaxie in downtown Billings - there are gearheads everywhere!!


No comments:

Post a Comment